I am a full-stack unicorn designer. My works range from prototyping Extended Reality (XR) apps to designing web/mobile User Interfaces (UI) to hacking hardwares.
Currently, I am interning at Unity Labs working on project MARS for Magic Leap. Previously, I interned at Samsung XR Lab. I co-founded FlipWord - an EdTech startup lets you learn while browsing - and led its design, product management, and fundraising. I also do freelance design. You can contact me at LinkedIn.
- UI Design & Video Production (Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/Premiere)
- 3D Modeling/Animation (Autodesk 3ds MAX/Blender/Maya/Fusion 360/DAZ/SketchUp)
- Physical Computing (Arduino/C/Raspberry Pi)
- XR Fitness App - YOGAR - Gamified yoga with HoloLens
- XR Social App - Viewing Party - Augmented TV-viewing with HoloLens
- Extension UI - FlipWord - Learn a language while browsing
- App UI - NearBuy - Notify nearby goods that match with your needs
- Web UI - Enterprise internal feedback system for Square, Inc.
- Logo - Design for WeChat official account (包邮区)
- Hardware - TrashCAN - Gamified trash can to motivate you to recycle
- 3D Modeling - 3D animation and industrial design
- Research - UX research on wearable technology for manufacturing environment