Yinghua Yang is a unicorn - a designer who codes. She is a professional UI/UX designer with a strong interest in AR/VR and research experience in wearable technology. She co-founded a startup with a 10K user base. She enjoys working on any interesting design.
- AR/VR (Unity/C#/ARkit)
- UI Design (Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- 3D Modeling/Animation (Autodesk 3ds MAX/Blender/Maya/Autodesk Fusion)
- Video Production (After Effects/Premiere)
- Physical Computing (Arduino/C/Raspberry Pi)
- HoloLens - Designed and coded with Unity for a yoga app for HoloLens
- UI Design - Designed with Sketch for a startup co-founded by Yinghua
- Brand Design - Designed with Sketch for WeChat official account (包邮区)
- WebGL/Sensor - Modeled and coded with Blender, Three.js, and Arduino for a smart trash can
- AR/VR - Built with Unity, Vuforia, etc. for AR/VR practices
- 3D Modeling - Created with Autodesk 3ds Max and Fusion for animations and industrial designs
- UX Research - Researched with methods including diary study, usability test, Kano analysis, etc.