Yinghua Yang is a unicorn - a designer who codes. She is an XR technical designer and a full stack UI designer with UX research experience in wearable technology. She co-founded the passive language learning startup FlipWord. She enjoys designing for any interesting projects. Contact Yinghua at LinkedIn.
- UI design & video production (Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/Premiere)
- 3D modeling/animation (Autodesk 3ds MAX/Blender/Maya/Autodesk Fusion)
- Physical computing (Arduino/C/Raspberry Pi)
- HoloLens - Designed and coded with Unity for a yoga app for HoloLens
- UI Design - Designed with Sketch for a startup co-founded by Yinghua
- Web Design - Designed with Sketch for an internal feedback system for Square, Inc.
- Branding - Designed with Sketch for WeChat official account (包邮区)
- WebGL/Sensor - Modeled and coded with Blender, Three.js, and Arduino for a smart trash can
- 3D - Created with Autodesk 3ds Max and Fusion for animations and industrial designs
- Research - Researched with methods including diary study, usability test, Kano analysis, etc.
📣Call for Volunteers
Yinghua is building a VR world using her leisure time for girls in poverty areas who have limited contact with the outside world. Contact her if you'd like to help.